Monday 9 February 2009

"if you got no kind words to say,

you should say nothing more at all,
if you got no kind words to say,
you should say nothing more at all,
if you got no kind words to say,
you should say nothing more at all."
the maccabees - no kind words


I don't know what i'd do without music. I know a lot of people say that, but i truly do mean it.
These 3 bands have had a really big influence on me: Boy Kill Boy, The Spinto Band and The Maccabees. I'm not sure what i'd do without their music. I mean, when i'm sad i listen to them, when i'm happy i listen to the, when i'm excited i listen to them, when i'm confused i listen to them. As you can see, a pattern is forming, no matter how i feel, i always listen to music. ALWAYS.

i'm not sure what i'm going to do without boy kill boy anymore. they were the first band i properly loved and would always go and see. i know a lot of people aren't fans of them so they when i mention them being my favourite band, i get a mix of reactions. that annoys me. i might not like their favourite band, but i don't slag them off when they mention them. it's weird thinking i wont see pete, kev, chris or shaz again. makes me feel sad. :(

also, through these bands, and others, i've met some amazing people. whether it's over forums, at gigs, or just randomly, and i don't think they realise how grateful i am for this. i've met so many people that are in my life now, and that i don't know what i'd do without, thanks to them. i have songs that have memories attached to them and this means even more to me, being able to remember things because of a song and being able to use lyrics to describe how i feel, i'm not good at that so it's nice to have something to relate too. music is a big part of my life and always will be.

i'm going to stop wittering on now, as it's making me sad haha! i hope everyones good.

lots of love, victoria!x


1 comment:

  1. Me too ! I'm so thankful to the Spinto Band. Thanks to them I know you, Charlotte, Mary and Von ! You are true friends to me. :')

    ReplyDelete