Wednesday 4 February 2009

Insight.

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.



10 – I'm glad we don't talk anymore.


9 – We're not as close as we used to be but i'm pretty glad of it, I've realised people i've met randomly over the last year, have been better friends to me in that time than you have. Your sarcastic, hurtful and annoy me at times. I actually can't wait to get away from you. I don't think i'm losing a friend at all, i'm getting rid of someone who causes me problems most of the time.


8 – I'm gutted we're probably going to go our seperate ways later this year, i don't feel like saying much more.


7 – I'm so glad i met you. seriously. i adore you, i love the fact you class us as your best friends and can feel yourself and say what you want around us because i love you for it. You mean a lot to me and i hope you don't go to a uni too far away! Your one of the best friends i have. I loved our stupid jokes when we interview people and i'm glad i met you because i can spend so much time with you!

6 - Our phone calls rock. I love you girly, i can talk to you about anything and we have stupid jokes and talk rubbish. You wont admit it, but i know you love my awful jokes. I love you girl. You better not leave me, we have uni plans.


5 – Over the past couple of years, we've all become closer. You and Harriet are the best older sisters i could ask for. You make me laugh, look out for me, take care of me and are there for me. I don't know what i'd do without you both. (all of these are pretty obvious. i don't care)

4 – I don't know you a lot yet but i enjoy talking to you :D You always cheer me up!

3 – I miss you nerdy

2 – I miss you, i'm sorry


1 - hm

NINE things about yourself.



9 – I'm indecisive.

8 – I'm a pretty good liar if needs be. I mean, i can lie about how i feel and i'm pretty convincing :D

7 - I wish more than anything, i had a musical talent, or just any talent of some sort.


6 – I wish i could sing.


5 – I work myself up really easily, over small things most of the time.

4 – I never know what to do when i recieve compliments.


3 – I hate being put on the spot. I can read fine but if made too read out infront of people, i get nervous and choke on my words, i hate it.

2 – I love quoting lyrics and well, quotes. Seriously. I don't know what i'd do if i didn't! I use lyrics to describe how i'm feeling most of the time.


1 – I find it really hard to let go of things. Wether it's a bus ticket, text, conversation, photograph, anything like that. I can't let go of it.




EIGHT of your favourite bands/singers.



8 - Boy kill boy

7 – The spinto band

6 – The Maccabees

5 – Noah and the whale

4 – Josh Weller

3 – The answering machine

2 – The futureheads

1 – The enemy


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.



7 – My hair looks a mess as usual.


6 - Music

5 – Conversations

4 – Regrets

3 – Friends

2 - Family

1 - Work



SIX things you do before you fall asleep.



6 – Read (most of the time)

5 – Think


4 – Think some more


3 - Text someone most likely


2 - Get into pjs.

1 – Make sure stuff is in place for the next day.



FIVE people who mean a lot at the moment.



5 - Mary

4 - Von

3 - Sheridan

2 – Mum

1 – Charlotte, Harriet and the rest of my family.


FOUR things you see right now.



4 - Sequins

3 – Phone

2 - Weird teddy

1 - Headband thing


THREE songs that you listen to often.


(at the moment...)
3 – Love story - taylor swift (I know i know, but it's catchy as hell.)

2 – Chairlift - Bruises

1 – Beyoncé - Broken-hearted (girl it might be at the end, i can't remember)


TWO things you want to do before you die.



2 – Make my family proud.


1 – Find my true love.



ONE confession

1 – I think over things too much and never let stupid little things go. I hate losing people/things and all that jazz.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's great Victoria ! :) I don't think I'd be able to find all those things to say about me !

    ReplyDelete