Monday 19 January 2009

f a i l.

today i got my mock results. lol. oh god. they were SO bad, but i'm hoping that will give me the kick up the ass i needed to get my ass into gear and revising and all. i hate asking for help in lessons but now i am going to because if not i'll just do shit.
you may aswell know my shitty results haha...

maths - E (my bad)
music - D
modern history - D
english - C
french - C
catering - C
i think thats it, i didn't get a science one it was that bad haha. my bad. :(


oh well now i'm more determined.

i'm sure i've scrubbed some skin off trying to get that face paint off lol. it hurt! my skin is still stinging now. damn. oh well :]

-victoria (i'll blog properly tomorrow, i'm hooked on hana yori dango, for the second time!)

day 68. fail.

here's another version of me looking very oriental.

ALSO! do me a favour? Check my friend out, he's new to flickr but he is an amazing artist so go look at his stuff. seriously it's amazing and unique. (And believe me, when i say unique, i mean it.) or his blog

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, so your friend's art is amazing.

    ReplyDelete