Thursday 22 January 2009

"I've hardly been outside my room in days,

'Cause I don't feel that I deserve the sunshine's rays.
The darkness helped until the whiskey wore away,
And it was then I realised the conscience never fades.
When you're young you have this image of your life,
That you'll be scrupulous and one day even make a wife.
And you make boundaries you'd never dream to cross,
And if you happen to, you wake completely lost."
missy higgins - the special two

strange. i have the dentist today. i'm quite scared for a change, i usually love it, but now i have a new dentist and i have to have my first ever filling. she said it was only a little one but i'm nervous. urgh. it's worse because it'll just be me and my younger sister, although she's 11, she hates the dentist and she ended up having some sort of crying thing last time, so i'm worried that's going to happen again. ahrjhgjfsd!! :(

i wish i was one of those people that had a way with words, the people that can write anything and the people that write books that you can't put down and wish you were a character in, or the people that write beautiful lyrics that you can relate too when you feel in a certain way. i mean, i do write the odd little poem, lyrics and so on but nothing that would impress people. i've never been a person that people are drawn to because of a certain thing about them. i'll just keep dreaming :D

i had a real weird dream last night, i can't even remember it properly now because my head is feeling heavy and hurting. atleast i have a cuppa tea. i think i'll go and make some toast in a minute and try thinking of stuff to take my mind off the dentist. hmmm. i hope everyones good and all, and yeah, i'll blog later after i've been through to the dentist :(

love, victoria XX

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I had my first filling the end of last year. It felt really weird for a few days - a bit gravely.. but the experience was quite pleasant - I even got half a day off work and a Lilo and Stitch sticker!

    My dentist was new too, and had also gone private. This meant it cost more and it was also the first trip to the dentist in 4 years... maybe more. And I only went because my tooth fell apart.

    My new dentist was a lovely chap - but he has some mad scar right the way across his forehead. It reminded me a bit of Frankenstein.

    Bad news was that I have two teeth which will cause me problems at some-point and so he recommends having one removed. They're wisdom teeth, at the back of my mouth, and can only be accessed by cutting open the side of my face and maybe having to remove a bit of jawbone. Nasty.

    Make sure you ask for a sticker when you go to the dentist! It's the most important part. I did, and I got a wicked one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, I don't really like dentists too. It's so frustrating when you're sitting, a lamp right in your face, and that he looks in your mouth oddly.
    About your dream, I don't think that you're not able to impress people, I'm even sure that your poems are good. :)

    ReplyDelete