Wednesday 14 January 2009

"i am running out of words to say to you,

wondering why im wastin' my time
thinking back and wondering why im such a fool
for loving you"
your biggest fan - nevershoutnever

i'm so glad we get to go home after the exam tomorrow afternoon. even if it's only 10 minutes, better than nothing. i've been revising chemistry for the last few hours but my internet is playing up which is annoying as it wont load sometimes :(

i'm still tired but i'm looking forward to friday as me and one of my sisters', charlotte and i are going to my dad and his girlfriends, frans, for a curry night :D and saturday i will be in manchester taking photos with sheridan for our portfolios. we're using each other as models in some pictures, mwuahaha. :D

i'm listening to miley cyrus - 7 things. i hate her but that song is so god damn catchy! me and my friend spent today in science writing stupid songs, haha, it was amazing, we are the next best thing, we're probably going to take over the world at some point i think!

i'm going to stop wittering on about nothing and go make a drink of tea and continue to revise, hope everyone is well and all!

love victoria xxx

day 64.

2 comments:

  1. I hate Chemistry, I hope you're better than me and that you'll get an excellent mark!
    About Miley Cyrus, oh my god. I HATE her too!

    ReplyDelete