Sunday 11 January 2009

it will all make sense

so i decided to start a blog up of my own. i've decided it will be like the scrapbook of my days, it'll be nice to have somewhere to write about whatever i want, quote lyrics, post photos and stuff, yeah. i'm always afraid of forgetting things that have happened so if i blog them once they've happened, i can read over them and remember things that i will eventually forget at some point no doubt...

it's strange really...i was thinking the other day, if you want to live until your about 80, as soon as you hit 20, that's 1/4 of your life, gone. and what do you have to show for it? regrets? i remember reading somewhere, "don't regret what you do, regret what you don't" and i truly think that's right. lifes about living, making friends, losing friends, falling in love, falling out of love, making mistakes, having good times, having bad times, laughing, doing things wrong, having problems, solving problems, not understanding, making an impression, going over and over memories of certain days/times...and so much more.

i wish i could remember this more as it'd probably stop me feeling so weird at times. sometimes, i hate the fact i get into books so much and end up wishing i was one of the characters, but then i don't at times, i like dreaming about stuff that might never happen to me, i like being able to think over little things to myself, even if it does involve being strange enough to wish i was a book character. sometimes i feel like i don't know what direction my life is going in, and sometimes it bothers me, in a way i'd like to know what lifes gonna throw at me, but i also like suprises, things i don't expect happening.

i'm not really sure what else i can say really, but i think i'll update this pretty much every day this time, because like i said up there, i'm afraid of forgetting the little things and stuff like that.

- love victoria XX

P.s i'm doing a selfportrait a day for a year, so i'll post my picture from that day at the end of every blog, up until i finish, and probably post a lot of other pictures too!! (i'm on day 61 by the way.)

4 comments:

  1. That's so ... true.
    Looking forward to read next blogs!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.) Liked your thoughts about life, I guess, that's one of the reasons, I'm here too,) I've also decided to start a blog, and now looking for 'blog-friends'... so come to my page sometime.)
    Looking forward for you blogs,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same, I always wish I was the characters in the books I read (especially Cecelia Ahern ones haha) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god, there the books i always read! i love her, and harriet evans, and lets not forget sara manning...<3

    ReplyDelete