Thursday 22 January 2009

"the world was on fire

no one could save me but you.
strange what desire will make foolish people do,
i never dreamed that i'd meet somebody like you,
and i never dreamed that i'd lose somebody like you."
giant drag - wicked game (click to listen to the cover)

ow. let's just say my tooth is killing. i've never had a filling before, so i didn't know what to expect, so me and rach (my little sister) went in and she numbed rachs mouth first. next it was my turn, i didn't know she was going to so when i saw the needle i was thinking, right okay fair enough, don't mind needles, i was just praying my mouth didn't go all dodgey on one side/that i'd be able to talk normally because of getting on the bus haha. so yeah she did that and then rach was back in the seat and i was watching. took about 10 minutes, or atleast it felt like that, for her to do rachs then it was my turn, it didn't hurt at all, however i didn't appreciate the woman with the suction thingy nearly sucking up my cheek. that was a strange feeling. but yeah it was done and i thought, this isn't actually bad, nothing to be bothered about, got home and 2 hours later the numbing stuff had worn off. :l pain set in. it's been hurting for atleast 3-4 hours now. it was hard to stay calm for rach when i was so nervous, but i managed and she didn't shed a tear this time :]

meh. oh well. :[!

i hope everyone is good and that their teeth are all in good shape, if not, i feel for you.

-victoria XX

day 72. it would hurt less if i pulled my tooth out.

3 comments:

  1. 365 is amazing. Best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, today's 365 picture that you have posted above in said blog post is the best 365 picture you have taken to date, in my opinion. This means that I think it is far superior to all the other 365 pictures you have taken thus far. I like the concept and the composition - it's both impressive and admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please note, coxy is not a retard, i didn't understand his first comment due to me being a retard therefore, he posted another which was understandable. This comment is only due to coxy complaining my lack of understanding and having to post 2 comments, instead of one.

    Apoligies.

    ReplyDelete