Monday 12 January 2009

"this is the moment that you know,

That you told her that you loved her, but you don't
You touch her skin and then you think
That she is beautiful, but she don't mean a thing to me
Yeah, she is beautiful, but she don't mean a thing to me"
tiny vessels - death cab for cutie


so today was actually pretty good, although i was on my way too school with sheridan and little sister rach and a boy in my form mentioned an exam today...i found out i had one of my science exams, biology, today, which is worth 25% of my final mark, and we were running late as usual, this meant i ended up speed walking the last 10 minutes, taking my coat off and putting my blazer on as i walked, as soon as i got to the cafe, i checked my seat number, put my bag and coat down and went straight in, my row had already gone in, urgh. i'm hoping i did better than the mock which was so, so hard, i got a G in that, ahaha! But i found this one easier wether that was just because i was writing random answers i don't know.

anyway, i had a nice day aside from that science exam and catering, that was a bit poo. infact i should be doing my catering now. :( damn. I best start to do more, she wants all my work in tomorrow and i've yet to complete it. i also need to revise my chemistry for thursday, when my next exam is. bleurgh.

oh my god, i went to see slumdog millionaire last night. it's A-MAZ-ING. seriously, go and see it, i loved it, nearly got a bit tearful at the end as my sisters eyes were watering, but i held it together ahaha. i really need some films to watch? so if anyone has any good ones, recommend them?

i also, can't stop listening to death cab for cutie, i know, i know, emo! but i don't care, the album is amazing. i love their lyrics ¬.¬

so i'm going to start doing more catering work now, i don't want the 30 minute she's given me for tomorrow.

however, if you could do me a favour, i have to put together a portfolio for my college interviews, so could you go on my flickr, and leave a comment on photos you think i should put in it. if you don't have a flickr, just link me in a comment on here! :] (click for my flickr)

victoria x

day 62. out of line

3 comments:

  1. Exams... :// that's a really nasty thing... I had last ones, when I was entering my University (to be more precise - Academy), I was studying for nights... But I got lucky, we have a special system of studying, and a possibility to get a good mark without exam... That's why I have a whole month of time wasting :DD Others at this time have exams, and go to school :pp

    The movies,) I guess "The Pursuit of Happiness" should be similar to "Slumdog Millionaire". I'll try watching it tomorrow, to know more exactly. Anyway, if you want to watch something, ask me what you want to watch about, movies is my hobby,))

    death cab for cutie - emo? o_O

    The photo on your avatar is great! And I liked this one:
    http://flickr.com/photos/ihatepigeons/3170918684/

    I wish you luck with your exams,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you are lucky!

    I've seen the pursuit of happiness, it's really good. Can you recommend some films? I have a wide taste in films so any will do :]

    not my words - That was the first thing said by the people i mentioned them too, haha.

    Okay, thank you, and thank you for the good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Vicky! Really!

    I do think you've already watched "Back to the future", but I could watch it so many times ! I love that movie !

    Oh and, for the photos, I really like the 55th, 53rd, 48th, 12nd and 4th !

    ReplyDelete